Lathe for frontal woodworking with hydraulic units manually controlled
HIDROFRONT SM is a lathe with manual loading and unloading.
The machine is equipped with:
- one frontal device to rough or cylinder;
- one hydraulic copying finishing device;
- one lateral unit to rough;
- one lateral hydraulic copying device.
The first two devices are assembled on a transversal carriage with longitudinal movement.
The copying units are equipped with a quick change toolhoder, while a semiautomatic device permits several cycles.
The standard machine setup provide: spindle locking piece by orifice, vacuum pump with safety tank, central lubrication, spindle brake.
- Maximum turning diameter 400 mm
- Minimum diameter with vacuum spindle 80 mm
- Maximum workpiece thickness 160 mm
- 2-speed mandrel motor 5,5-6,5 HP
- Mandrel speed 1050/1800/2100/2650/3600/5300 rpm
- Double pump motor 2 HP
- Overall size and net weight LxWxH 2100x1050x1900 mm - 1100 Kg
- Packing size and gross weight LxWxH 1850x1550x2020 mm - 1350 Kg